I love my youth:D

Love God love people love life:D.








Hello:D Weiling (belle)
one year older every 21 oct
turning 16 this year:)
Curious about things around me
The Greatest Thing In All My LIfe Is Knowing, Loving and Serving You:D
Learning In Progress:D


Posted on: Friday, September 11, 2009
Posted at: 7:48 AM
woke up damn early to go school man...damn scared that I forget to wake up last night because today's lessons is very important so...hahhahahaha of course I made it there
darling accompanied me for quite alot of time before rushing home to change and go out again...thanks:)
Studied at cafe cartel until I sleep sia...handphone flat...super sian...felt so insecure without a working handphone
anyway everyone looks like they are crazy...catch new videos on fb today again...apparently I am forced to eat my ice-cream(phone)...for fun one lah...and nictan drew on my hand...they are gone now of course because I scrubed it while bathing:P tomorrow is gonna be sat again! but first tonight got to finish dating with hitler and squeezing everything out of him so I can score for my history paper on monday...came up with a fantastic plan for facing the giant history paper...so...study now lah