I love my youth:D

Love God love people love life:D.








Hello:D Weiling (belle)
one year older every 21 oct
turning 16 this year:)
Curious about things around me
The Greatest Thing In All My LIfe Is Knowing, Loving and Serving You:D
Learning In Progress:D


Posted on: Saturday, September 5, 2009
Posted at: 8:57 AM
went shopping in the morning...felt like I have not got shoppping for the longest time...the last time I really went shopping is like one month ago already hahahaha...actually not very long ago...
today pastor Lia preached! It is really pastor lia man...pastor Lia is talented and anointed!
wohohoho...finally find people that is going to take revange for me:P
the guy is so going to get it from them for cheekoing all the girls...ok most of the girls in peicai...come on man...your will have weiling's support!!! I can support by...giving you his number hahahahahahahahahaha.....anyway just now while talking about that idiot when hanging out...someone came up with a brilian idea of getting all the girls to complain to the school about this idiot...but he is like graduated 4 years ago can still cheekoing the sec 3s walau...but the guys have a better idea so shall not spoil they work...hahahaha...weiling support you guys with his number!!!!