I love my youth:D

Love God love people love life:D.








Hello:D Weiling (belle)
one year older every 21 oct
turning 16 this year:)
Curious about things around me
The Greatest Thing In All My LIfe Is Knowing, Loving and Serving You:D
Learning In Progress:D


Posted on: Thursday, September 10, 2009
Posted at: 9:01 AM
Woke up like super early...only slept 5 hours and I woke up on my own...see doctor got MC but was totally useless...got to go school take prelims still ma...or else I won't get to experience Science practical before the actual one at all so I am obedient to stay in school until the whole thing ends...memorised some things which I don't have to memorise at all>.< damn annoying...they are all given can...so now practical isn't as difficult as I thought after all..after that too lazy to walk to the bus stop so hopped onto a cab to paya lebar...there is laughing gas in D10 today...of course with yan jun and serina it is super funny their laughters sure make you laugh one and I do the job of dragging the laughing spirit until everyone gets aches in the stomach muscles...anyway it was a joke when Yan jun wanted to stop laughing and was laughing towards the wall then I visualised that the wall talks to her..."hahahahaha yan Jun! your laughters is so funny it goes hahahahahah ( in yan jun laughing tune)"
CG was powerful...nearly 3 hours and we dragged into D1 cg...oh man so we just evaculated like there was a fire or something...just get out of the room because it is Jamie's cg!!! We did a fast job of saying goodbye and off we go to buy stuff for steamboat wohohohoho...guess what 40 bucks and it fed 10 people more then just full but ate crazily...worth it isn't it...i can still feel the food in my stomach...and appearantly candy(cherie's dog) ate abit of it too when they were clearing the things. We had a crazy time there...and Alim kissed candy...candy must have been frightened man...hahahahahhahahaha:D
Played Wii too:) omg dance like mad...super unglam also...flavian sure put on FB one...but was seriously fun