I love my youth:D

Love God love people love life:D.








Hello:D Weiling (belle)
one year older every 21 oct
turning 16 this year:)
Curious about things around me
The Greatest Thing In All My LIfe Is Knowing, Loving and Serving You:D
Learning In Progress:D


Posted on: Friday, September 4, 2009
Posted at: 6:02 AM
wohohoho last day of exam for the week time to let me play for the next two days before getting back to study during the holidays:) Anyway under crap condotion while taking exams today...since last night have stomach ache le those kind you can feel your stomach wall pushing together...crazy man...during SS paper was still ok math still can ta han...but when I was walking with Nicholas flavian and Jerome to have dinner it was totally driving me crazy...don't have the strength at all can...but...during math paper I wanted to rest in the last 5 mins and it is only 5 mins and I have long finish my paper and checked it already...ms leow don't allow me to rest awhile at all! Now waiting for my meat balls to come home so I can eat and sleep already...hahahahahaha:D time to pig around:P
today wondering how we spend our long break between exams??? We went Christie's house...amazed man...she can play lots of hillsong's songs on her piano!!! I am no music person so I can't really hear the tunes of the songs even if I hear them before...not scared of her doggy today...