I love my youth:D

Love God love people love life:D.








Hello:D Weiling (belle)
one year older every 21 oct
turning 16 this year:)
Curious about things around me
The Greatest Thing In All My LIfe Is Knowing, Loving and Serving You:D
Learning In Progress:D


Posted on: Wednesday, September 9, 2009
Posted at: 10:10 AM
studied today wohohoho...for tomorrow's science practical prelims...but I am totally sick today can...studied at AMK Nebo:D great place...so comfortable...studying with Sherlynn and Flavian and nicole too...then decided to rewards ourselves with a movie:) The Proposal (hope I spell correctly) jerlyn called me in the middle of the movie but didn't pick up because it is very disturbing to pick it up and I didn't know who called until I gave a return call after the movie...so went down to meet Cherie because she is going to accompany Kric because he fought with his sister and ran out of the house...went to cafe cartel to fellowship:) having severe headache man....lie there like a pig and eat like a pig...wohohoho gonna think of a question to ask cherie man...our deal wink wink* hahahahahahaha:D Then Nictan Jerome and flavian came along later too...headache was really bad...jerome is really nice and brought me panadol...so we sat there and talk till midnight and catch the train back to serangoon:) great isn't it??? there is circle line now can get back to serangoon in just 5 mins:) shiok man!