I love my youth:D

Love God love people love life:D.








Hello:D Weiling (belle)
one year older every 21 oct
turning 16 this year:)
Curious about things around me
The Greatest Thing In All My LIfe Is Knowing, Loving and Serving You:D
Learning In Progress:D


Posted on: Tuesday, September 8, 2009
Posted at: 11:07 AM
crazy 2 am and I am still awake man...
nope weiling is a good girl and sleep at 10 can...but woke up at like 1230am...shit lah...
terrible night...terrible week...PMSing the whole past 2 days
one week of stretching
it is killing me to roll up in my room
anyway it is times like this that you realise you have great friends supporting you
Clarrie is so so motherly and loving:)
wohohoho can't wait for cg on thurs because cg is gonna be powerful and there is steamboat at walter house after CG! fun right??? YES!!!!!
wondering how is his N'level going on...
oh flea wanted to meet and the peicaians again man...it always fail one...hais...hopefully this time everyone can compromise abit lah...the sec5s never appear before too...fine...but when we see that it have nearly no more hope light always appear:)
super good news man...he is really powerful...we never expected that to happen in such a way but have a feeling that he is our only hope...the best one at least up till now:) aiya...marcus is just xiao boiboi killer...they all get stuck to him...agree right??? berlin...lorenzo...all the sec ones can...but our 2 lunches definately are fruitfully don't you think??? It created a wonderful story yet to end:)
today was outside slacking and home stoning...because this week is totally terrible for me...if it wasn't that there is CG I might just die away wasting one week...but can someone accompany me study history after history remedial...and please someone that com study quietly and can help me if I need help ok...I have no more time to waste from friday onwards
I have compromised too much this year...so so so much...I can't balance things...i got to do 100% in both 100%!!!! I either compromise my spiritual life or studies...this week was the worst because I had none...ok maybe not totally
time to search for breakthroughs!