I love my youth:D

Love God love people love life:D.








Hello:D Weiling (belle)
one year older every 21 oct
turning 16 this year:)
Curious about things around me
The Greatest Thing In All My LIfe Is Knowing, Loving and Serving You:D
Learning In Progress:D


Posted on: Monday, August 31, 2009
Posted at: 9:46 PM
muhahahahahahahaha today is teachers day man...actually ever since we enter secondary school these days are bearly celebrated...but at least we have holiday...everyone is so happy with it:)yesterday while everyone go school I studied 2 hours and then walk to peicai to meet the girls...went serangoon gardens to slack and talk about prom night...hahahahahaha...ok...we are going prom apparently...tehn I decided to visit Christie's house...because I don't want to go home and anyway I have to go bishan at 530 pm...if I go home I will sleep at home le...so go her house lo:) Her house have a what I call "wolf dog"...hahahaha the 3rd dog i touch in my whole life:) Fisrt was Cherie's Candy then the 2nd was Clarrie's doy which lick my face and then Christie's dog...look fierce but is very tame so I am not very scared after awhile...hahaha cute...because i give her a dog chip and she drool while bitting it...after that was rather early at bishan and everyone have not come yet so I went to library and see what I can read...but fell asleep on the sofa in the library...because super tired can....the they reach le then I go find them. After meeting then Me and Cherie went down to serangoon to find Walter Flavian abigale and her "SISTER" lol...fake de la...