I love my youth:D

Love God love people love life:D.








Hello:D Weiling (belle)
one year older every 21 oct
turning 16 this year:)
Curious about things around me
The Greatest Thing In All My LIfe Is Knowing, Loving and Serving You:D
Learning In Progress:D


Posted on: Sunday, September 6, 2009
Posted at: 8:39 AM
weiling is super happy today because I finally have motivation to study le:) Because I found my purpose in studying after so long...you know why...DPA really killed me and I really hate it now...I just totally disrupted my entire life...I am back and fully charged to go all the way...this holiday is no time for play study study and mugging everyday:P I think I might just die in my room from hardcore mugging:P No time to waste...drats I am like thinking of dropping amath...nonono...weiling stop thinking of that!!! Amath is nothing to you...love AMATH like now!!!!
today we have a laughing good time in kopitiam during dinner...you will never guess what our topic is about...and yan jun sure have the funniest laughter because I ended up not laughing at the funny thing but her...
I have a special post coming up soon...