I love my youth:D

Love God love people love life:D.








Hello:D Weiling (belle)
one year older every 21 oct
turning 16 this year:)
Curious about things around me
The Greatest Thing In All My LIfe Is Knowing, Loving and Serving You:D
Learning In Progress:D


Posted on: Wednesday, September 2, 2009
Posted at: 8:25 AM
today spent alot of time in school...gosh...we had a 4 hours break in between our exams...I wanted to study...but it is super unwise because it will used up too much brain energy...last minutes is always no no for me...so got to study early...the paper in the afternoon nearly killed me...super duper warm in the hall can...but luckily it is a math paper...I won't care so much about being warm or cold...damn tired from the paper...slept abit...a little bit only...but it took ms leow a few knocks to wake me up...later when i wake up it is bearly half a minute before they make us stop writing...mean teacher!!! it is only half a minute...what can I check in half a minute??? Tomorrow is english...nothing to study but got to study for SS...I got to score man...must like get below 15 points or like 10 points??? so humanities A1!!!! OR else...if I don't get 15 points and below I will back on study rule even during exams...CRAZY!!!!! OK...today physics...chea....they didn't mark the standards up at all...it is easier then mid years can...ok plan hao hao le..holidays have to finish studying chemistry, biology amath and history on thurs and friday...talking about prom night...wear t-shirt and jeans there hahahahahahahahahaha.....$65 can
not going to dress up ba...very expensive to dress up...got to save for next year stuffs and upcoming building fund le....but I would go ugly of course hahahahahaha:D just came back from chomp chomp with Alvina, charlotte, cherie, flavian and walter...walter just cut his hair to prepare to look presentable for N'levels...everyone is taking major exams man...and when we are crazily preparing for some sad monsters call exams...some weird curry say he is sad because he have nothing to do everyday...roar!!! Wait till his school reopens...hahahaha...mine olevel starts:(
nevermind...it is around 2 months plus only before the battle with the monster with the monster will end and weather we defeated the monster or the monster defeated us will be known only in january...2 month pass very quickly de...now is like sep and next month olevels will start le...scary right...tomorrow papers are afternoon papers so can sleep until I shiok enought then wake up...goodnight:) hope everyone are doing well:)