I love my youth:D

Love God love people love life:D.








Hello:D Weiling (belle)
one year older every 21 oct
turning 16 this year:)
Curious about things around me
The Greatest Thing In All My LIfe Is Knowing, Loving and Serving You:D
Learning In Progress:D


Posted on: Friday, September 11, 2009
Posted at: 10:47 PM
wohoho chiong finish history by morning:) Big din about my date with hitler late night on my fb...appearently ms lam don't know who hitler is! Gosh! wohohoho...does this mean I know more then my teacher already...ok...at least primary school teacher??? hehehehe...still can remember how she tortured us in primary six...super tough time man...but it is for our own good...
Olevel is in less then 2 months and graduation in less then one month...time to say goodbye to all my great secondary school friend before we go our own ways...ok...I am going to joke about this man...you better take more photos with me...you never know next time I might become like the best doctor in singapore or something like this hahahahahahaha:D kidding ok seriously kidding...now slacking abit before leaving for church:P the weather is super hot today...better go out and hide in church or singapore post building to enjoy air-con soon:)
Darling is really good to me:) She say I rock big time but I would say she rock bigger time then me:) hehehehe:) anyway goodluck to her...really can't wait to see what she will do in the future:) anyway have settled off my holidays and now time to chiong all the way to olevel:) how many days more to olevel??? I once again remind you guys...45 days!!! cheryl it is not the end yet...there is still time and enough of it if you really want to:) But really got to say that I am really tired already...can't fall off now!
Roy!!! Sec 3 and prelims is nothing man...the real fight is olevels! Lets see who wins the last battle...wohohohohoho...(even if both of us get A1 nobody knows who do better) so lets get our A1s man!!! And I am serious about my plan last night...oh yeah come out to study history and SS together after prelims ok:)

God of my forever
And forever I’m with you
My life is save with a price your sacrifice redeem my soul
God of my forever
And forever I will sing
My greatest honour will always be to serve my lord and king