I love my youth:D

Love God love people love life:D.








Hello:D Weiling (belle)
one year older every 21 oct
turning 16 this year:)
Curious about things around me
The Greatest Thing In All My LIfe Is Knowing, Loving and Serving You:D
Learning In Progress:D


Posted on: Saturday, September 12, 2009
Posted at: 8:51 AM
Back from my usually saturday timetable...today we have pastor kelvin loo with us from KL one...I was saying it is like KL from KL because Kelvin Loo is like KL ma...hahahaha ok...his sermon is much similar to 7 things a hate about christianity that is 7 but he listed like 30 complains!!! OMG! hypocritical...judgemental...fake...too holy...blar blar blar...there 30 can...don't even have the time to take down every single one of it....but can't deny that they are nothing more then just truth and I do agree...noods***
put up a party for JK's birthday...big birthday celebration man...never seen such a big one in church before because it is totally party...with poppers, ballons and lots and lots of food:P
Later we crash their mafia war game and celebrated Marcus' birthday...it is like his second birthday I celebrated already but...it was hilarious because Esmond did nobody wonder girls...it is like his icon already...but RJC boy have a big time watching and laughing and colin also did that dance and addition to it...Ice Kachang dance...that is colin's icon too...Jerome has the full video!!!
anyway finally decided it is time to start on my new testiment and abundant my old testiment for the time being because when I hit samuel I can't continue so skip!

NO WEAPON FORMED AGAINST ME SHALL REMAIN!!!