I love my youth:D

Love God love people love life:D.








Hello:D Weiling (belle)
one year older every 21 oct
turning 16 this year:)
Curious about things around me
The Greatest Thing In All My LIfe Is Knowing, Loving and Serving You:D
Learning In Progress:D


Posted on: Monday, September 14, 2009
Posted at: 7:18 AM
yoyo let go decorate ourselves before 2nd october! who interested??? They are planning to take like super big pile of photos:D so must go dress up ma:D Maybe I should go rebound my fringe before that right:D just the fringe so it will look straight straight one:P okok after prelims wohohohohhohohohohohoh:D can't wait for graduation...really will miss them man...everything except peicai and the irritating VP and chee ko and TCL and...oh man...why I don't like so many peicai things...anyway there was a joke today among the girls that they are going to throw stones at that chee ko's car wohohohoho...count me in man...throw stones at his rotten car hahahahahahaha we will have big time wohohohohohoh
tomorrow is Biology paper...gosh my brain is bursting for squeezing everything in at the last min...but all the best to everyone:D