I love my youth:D

Love God love people love life:D.








Hello:D Weiling (belle)
one year older every 21 oct
turning 16 this year:)
Curious about things around me
The Greatest Thing In All My LIfe Is Knowing, Loving and Serving You:D
Learning In Progress:D


slacker's free time
Posted on: Tuesday, September 15, 2009
Posted at: 7:59 AM
Having much thoughts...I realise I'm really aren't good at responding to people and helping them and saying what I should say to help...I am just not good at my words...I knew and felt but dare not let words out of my mouth because I am once bitten and now twice shy, I watch my words so closely that I dare not speak especially when I know it will leave impacts...went to breathe so air in the night...planned my time and what to do from friday evening till monday and felt great:)
Higher thoughts will make in me a bigger heart and have mercy on others...
Days flow fast recently...poom...and a day is gone...poom...another day gone...and poom poom poom...olevel will be over already...prelims that used to seem so far is over soon...time for the real fight...lost my pushing force to fight on...can't concentrate...can't study as much as my heart want to...jerlyn say it is a spiritual attack...D10 is growing very fast...
Realise I am starting to have thoughts to rebel to lots of things against my will and heart...got to conquer it man....
Lets see some D10 people:D
First up is our awesome CGL! give her a cheer man! even people from other CGs are jealous of our awesome awesome leader and harbour the thoughts of tiao cao hahahahahaaha:P
wohohoho...our very own cute mama
next up...hmmm...the handsome one (this is really good hahahahaha)
Walter!!!
ok next up the funky auntie:P
Alvina!!!
Wohohohohoo up next is the moo moo!
this guy is 180++ cm ok...Flavian Kow!!!
what about next...the slacker in a popular girls school...okok she is very hardworking now for olevels already ok...don't play play man...
Kendra!!!
Next up...the first guy in our CG (P.S. not including darren and daniel)
whohohoho sorry too many girl...gender inequality, btw this is Mr wing
then next is the brainest of all.....the RIJC supporter (my enemy hahahahahaha:D)
Pollyna!!! the one in RIJC P.E. shirt ok
hahahah this is a unglam one...because it is photo she hate doing...
hahahahahah Audrey!
ok this is fun...next is the loving machine:D
Clarrie!!! this photo is taken when I met her for the very first time:)
This one is a pretty girl:) pretty girl and handsome boy comes from the same school:)
Nicole!!!

Totally Awesome:D