I love my youth:D

Love God love people love life:D.








Hello:D Weiling (belle)
one year older every 21 oct
turning 16 this year:)
Curious about things around me
The Greatest Thing In All My LIfe Is Knowing, Loving and Serving You:D
Learning In Progress:D


Posted on: Wednesday, September 16, 2009
Posted at: 7:30 AM
shit man yesterday someone must have cursed me...This time I am sick for sure...sore throat may not be a sign of falling sick...but when runny nose comes as well...haha...100% plus garantee chop sick already...
wohohohoho left MCQ papers for prelims...can relax for awhile finally:)
Just now CG was nearly held at alfresco phew...luckily the MPR1 is empty so we shifted in...and soon after it was pouring outside already...
confirm already...I am going to rebound my fringe and cut it away on friday after me exams whhohoohohoho
I have a urge to do something after olevels...I will plan it out and makes sure it will be able to fit my plans:)
fanatastic...my back is aching already...hinting me to sleep:)